Sunday, August 27, 2006
hmmm. today's church session was quite different but it was really good. I love every part of today's session. I could feel God's presence stronger than before. (: oh well. there wasn't really a sermon, Pastor was speaking to our hearts about the revival within our church. He seemed really heart-broken. well, I seem to really feel God speaking to me there, no idea why I have this sudden feeling. It's probably true then(: during worship, Jianxin and Lydia prayed for me. thank you both(: their prayers are like pretty on the dot. wow! I could feel God's presence over me (somehow). It was different from usual. (not sure how, but different). then later Pastir talked and talked about speaking into our lives. not living a life of guilt. surrendering all to God. I guess that hit me. I probably hadn't really been surrendering all to God and making him God of my life. so guilty. I feel as if I've been taking many things for granted, and never really going to the Father. well, I'm glad I went up during alter call to respond and repent on it. nailing all my fears and worries to the cross, knowing that God is with me always(: then Danae and I prayed for each other. Thank you Danae(: later, Danae prayed for Lester and I prayed for Jianxin. and then later, Lester prayed for me. and then later, Alex appeared. and Jason. and Benjamin. and Jiajun and Chaoyang prayed for all of us. haha. ain't that great?. we pray for each other. (:
*Live a life for God* *Repent of all your sins* *Nail all worries and fears to the Lord* *Surrender everything to the cross* *Take off your old self and get a new self in Christ* *PLACE GOD FIRST IN YOUR LIFE* (:
/7:35 PM