<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/21378478?origin\x3dhttp://waveyourhand.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, August 01, 2006


hello!!!
since qiqi said I didn't post for very long, I shall post today to make her happy (: I'm nice okay... varshi...lol. anyway, I was super restless today lo, no idea why, somehow I just can't concentrate... sigh... play captain's ball during PE today, it rocked!!! haha, finally played against zhenling's team, I mean not that I am really looking forward to it, just that I've not played against zhenling for SUCH A LONG TIME... and I miss that... usually her team is really challenging, which in this case, they are! yupp, it was really fun, a 'shuang' game, loads of laughter, thanks to huiqing, haha... she's really funny. This group is really pro at passing balls (: and "defending" (huiqing's screams) haha... anyway, during science lesson, zhenling started doodling on my notepad... -.-''' but since we were bored and kelly wasn't around, we continued doodling all over that pathetic piece of paper... then we doodled on chloe's doodled paper, we juz added in 'someone's name' ...lol. then came home, and slept...woke up in less than 30mins... pathetic... I have tons of homework, tons of pts... given another one today -.-''' sigh...


/5:54 PM



Profile

rach
RGS
6H`05
103`06 203`07 306`08
45th batch`09
OSL'08
FCBC youthnet
08/04/1993


say it


cbox
shoutbox




held together

adel
alicia
angela
charlene
cheowying
chloe
claudia heng
claudia ong
cy
danae
desiree
eenette
grace
hanjie
huiqing
joy
jason lum
jean
jerald
jianxin
jing kai
jovina
juan
kahhow
kelly
lester
lydia
peixin
priya
rachel ang
renci
sarah
sergin
shaobing
theresa
tricia
varsha
vivian
weiyi+mich
yi xin
ysabel
yuxi
yvonne
zhenling
zhiyang
6H'05
103`06
cellgrp
JR tribe


credits

designer: YIHUI