Wednesday, August 02, 2006
erhmmm... basically today we were given another pt... bleah... and groups were arranged too... but I don't like my group for one reason, our personalities are seriously extreme... how to work... not that I want to say but ... ... whatever! anyway, Ms Ha allowed us to eat the chips that her secondary 2 students gave her during lesson time... so nice of her... after school... we went to pizza hut to eat lunch.. thanks huiqing, for providing the voucher (: it was so filling lo.. and the food rocked... yummy (: after that wew went to take neoprints.. spent a ton of time on that too.. lol. anyway, it was a pretty sick talk on the mrt, the 4 of us... disgusting... and so loud some more... -.-''' chloe, I officially conclude that you are downright sick in the mind... ewww... but it was really funny.. lol.
/5:00 PM