<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/21378478?origin\x3dhttp://waveyourhand.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, July 15, 2006


ouch... my leg hurts... been walking the whole day... o.O ... anyway, I woke up at 8.30 this morning and I thought it was 7 plus only... I had to be out of e house at 8.45 to go for my open house shift... in the end? I rush rush and rush... missed my breakfast and left the house at 9am -.-''' ... I was in fact EARLY by 5min for my shift... walked around...saw yvonne and yinghui in their red cross uniform ... so pretty XD ... then boon hwee was in her GB uniform... lol ... so hot.. and claims that she sms me yesterday on something and I very bad never reply... well.. I told her I didn't receive... and guess what? I forogt to tell her I changed my handphone number... kena *strangled* by her ... then I was learning how to play more chords on the guitar from squishy =D ... she's super nice... so funny.. after that... I went around with joongyan collecting stickers from other CCA ... oh..then I saw qiqi talking to someone.. wanted to wait for her to finish talking but kena 'dragged' back to booth... couldn't find her after that :( ... saw becky , wingyan...one playing the chimes and the other violin... went up later...sawa zhenling and her senior playing guitar.. then huiying and grace came along.. and then... ... Mr Tan came along.. he said he wanted to hear a song.. so WE nice ppl made grace play a song.. who apparently had dragged zhenling in to play with her... then Mr Tan wanted to take a photo.. and they all siam... but they still played bad day... Mr Tan wanted another song after that.. 'accidentally in love' ... o.O later met loads of other ppl... walked until legs tired.. saw tzegek and grace playing.. one guitar one piano.. XD ... later I borrowed e guitar from grace.. strumming for a while.. then WE ( jiayi, renci, huiying and I ) played floorball against Mr Tan.. with grace and tzegek watching... then we keep scoring.. bleah.. he was suppose to owe us a mac treat each lor... hmph! then came this small boy.. he started playing with Mr Tan.. so when he got hold of the ball.. jiayi and me were like ' throw the ball at him.. throw' ... and he did.. so Mr Tan kena whacked a few times.. but the ball's super light so not much effect... sigh... and then... the small boy called jiayi, Uncle Douglas... we all burst out laughing.. congrats jiayi...after that.. me, grace and renci went out to eat lunch... I needed something cold.. so I ate ice-kachang.. for lunch? yes for lunch.. and I numbed my whole mouth -.-''' after that... renci went back to school for her shift and then home to help celebrate her sister's birthday.. so nice to her sister right? XD ... me and grace went to bugis to walk...we were buying almost the same thing lor... but I still cannot find my choker!!! grrr... then moomoo called.. she wanted to meet us.. she said she wanted to go bugis and I told her I was already in bugis.. lol... she came and in less than 5mins.. she left to go shopping with her mother... later... grace went back to school to get her guitar.. I went for music lesson... I now conclude she can really spend and buy.. she's a pro at that :) ... took train to bedok.. waited and waited for the bus.. take so long to come.. then I was super tired liao.. and since I locate places by landmark.. I thought I reached the stop le.. so I got off.. and I completely forgot that it was the second overhead bridge and not the first.. I got off a stop earlier -.-''' ... the next bus stop was far since my legs were aching..I probably got the blur effect from grace XD...and I was late for lesson for 10mins... *sigh* ... after that.. came home... super sleepy now... haven't done tuition hmwk yet.. tmr got tuition .. sianz... sad.. I can't meet e rest for dinner and ... ... blah blah blah... mum wanted me to meet her friends too... too tired to go.. and so much hmwk to finish.. and I don't like algebra.. so much to do of that ...hmph! tmr then do :) so slack... ...


/6:13 PM



Profile

rach
RGS
6H`05
103`06 203`07 306`08
45th batch`09
OSL'08
FCBC youthnet
08/04/1993


say it


cbox
shoutbox




held together

adel
alicia
angela
charlene
cheowying
chloe
claudia heng
claudia ong
cy
danae
desiree
eenette
grace
hanjie
huiqing
joy
jason lum
jean
jerald
jianxin
jing kai
jovina
juan
kahhow
kelly
lester
lydia
peixin
priya
rachel ang
renci
sarah
sergin
shaobing
theresa
tricia
varsha
vivian
weiyi+mich
yi xin
ysabel
yuxi
yvonne
zhenling
zhiyang
6H'05
103`06
cellgrp
JR tribe


credits

designer: YIHUI