Friday, July 14, 2006
I'm doing this because I kena tagged by my dearest qiqi >.< ... bleah...
Skin colour? ehhh... not too fair and not too tanned :)
Hair colour? black ... maybe a few strands of white ... bo pian -.- lol
Clothes colour? ehhh... I have alot of clothes... all the colours?
Wardrobe colour? light and dark brown :)
Seven memorable things this month---> July ...juz started
1. Head Prefect elections
2. World cup?
3. PSB elections
4. Rgs open-house
5. Rushing homework?!?!
6. Auditions ? (Joy's going too =D )
7. Finally playing Captian's ball in 1 year? ...and in the rain too! :)
Six people you talked to face to face this week
1. Qiqi
2. Chloe
3. Huiqing
4. Yujin
5. Joy
6. Rebecca
Five things you bought recently
1. Fasterners?!?!
2. Colour markers
3. Accessories
4. Guitar concert tickets
5. Mep concert tickets
Four people you saw today
1. Dad
2. Mum
3. Brother
4. Anyone else ...
Three people you want to talk to now but can't
qiqi, janice and ysabel...
Two things on your mind now
1. Finishing up homework (which apparently haven't even started yet) XD
2. Whether to go meet the rest tomorrow ...
Lastly you need to tag [your age people] to do this quiz
13 people
1. Ysabel
2. Janice
3. Wanting
4. Kahhow
5. Jingkai
6. Sarah
7. Ingrid
8. Kang Jie
9. Jean
10. Debra
11. Claudia
12. Zhenling
13. Kelly
YAY! I'm done :) *whoots*
/9:23 PM