<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/21378478?origin\x3dhttp://waveyourhand.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, June 12, 2006


yeeps! finally back from Hongkong..its stormy there.. haha.. here's e update of what I've been doing.. =D don't freak out ..haha

8th Jun 06
ehhhh... took plane to Hongkong...was watching aquamarine in the plane.. nice show... didn't know that clare and caroline were watching that too..haha.. duh.. they sit first class eh..I sit?.. economy class.. -.- good enough la... the plane food is disgusting.. I skipped lunch.. anyway, we took train then bus to the hotel.. yupp... and rested there for a while...later.. we went out to walk on the streets,mall... alot of places.. our shopping paradise begins.. haha.. dinner was good! I love it.. haha... later bro and my mum went back to hotel first.. bro wanted to sleep -.- ... so I walked with my auties and cousins haha... went back to the hotel at about 10+ .. so late... legs ache..wash up.. then knocked off in less then 2mins.. haha..

9th Jun 06
errr... breakfast was good! =D ... eat until full .. so full... take cab to grand-aunt's house.. the adults talked while we were arm wrestling.. haha...later, grand-aunt brought us to shop more! haha... errr.. she gave us a laugage which me and clare had to drag along for shopping -.- ... haha... it was raining heavily... grrrr... the umbrella broke.. haha.. kept it in a banana shape..lol ... ohya! lunch! I hate to say it but I didn't like lunch..so did clare.. we had to stuff food down our stomach cause grand-aunt ordered so much.. when we all stuff finish le.. so full.. then another 2 dishes came...we freak out.. and grand-aunt was laughing... lucky she never order dessert arh.. ohya!.. there was 1 dish which we cousins hated... chou dou fu! anyway, we shopped and shopped later.. then went back to hotel, all so tired.. again ...I knocked off after bath.. haha...

10th Jun 06
today...we went up the peak.. haha... went to visit a wax museum..haha.. it rocked!.. we took lots of pics.. with?.. haha.. errr... royal family?.. errrr... alot lar.. haha.. had haagen daiz ice-cream later... yummy! ... and clare had 2 some more! great appetite.. lol ... when we went down it was later le...

11th Jun 06
haha.. packing... went out to shop again.. haha... then took cab to airport..sad.. I was actually thinking of church... yupp.. how I'm missing it.. later..I was so pissed wid my bro lor.. cause of his short temper.. angry easily.. I get scolded?.. hmph! but I'm glad God reminded me to forgive and forget.. haha... later went to popeyes fast food area to eat ..haha.. watched pink panther and 13 going on 30 on the plane.. lol... again.. didn't like the food so I skipped dinner.. haha.. but they provided us with haagen daiz ice-cream ..bro didn't want his ..I don't know why.. so I took it.. haha.. greedy me... =D Li also ate ice-cream only.. haha.. reached sgp at 10+.. went home.. bath and slept.. haha... actually, alot of funny things happened during the trip, lazy to blog about it.. haha.. I love this trip ... haha.. esp with cousins..


/10:08 AM



Profile

rach
RGS
6H`05
103`06 203`07 306`08
45th batch`09
OSL'08
FCBC youthnet
08/04/1993


say it


cbox
shoutbox




held together

adel
alicia
angela
charlene
cheowying
chloe
claudia heng
claudia ong
cy
danae
desiree
eenette
grace
hanjie
huiqing
joy
jason lum
jean
jerald
jianxin
jing kai
jovina
juan
kahhow
kelly
lester
lydia
peixin
priya
rachel ang
renci
sarah
sergin
shaobing
theresa
tricia
varsha
vivian
weiyi+mich
yi xin
ysabel
yuxi
yvonne
zhenling
zhiyang
6H'05
103`06
cellgrp
JR tribe


credits

designer: YIHUI