Friday, June 16, 2006
okay..since lydia said I didn't update..I shall update.. okay, but I shall say you're gonna read crap if you continue reading...
I'm damm pissed , damm fustrated..........damm damm damm damm damm ............I'm a total failure!!!!!!!!!! I fail to do this and that... especially my literature project... &^$&*$%^# actually only my literature project....grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I found 4 poems on the same theme annotated it, when I thought all was going well, I can't find the background of the authors!!!!!which I have to and it's pissing me off... search and search, the web gives me total crap!!! why can't for once it give me the right information??? if I can't find anything I have to re-do and probably change the theme....re-do as in EVERYTHING! how much time do I have? I have to hand up this project when school re-opens!!!!!!! wth !!!!!!!! and I also have to find 2 prose on the same theme....damm damm damm damm damm......!!!!!!! why can't I do anything right? why isn't things going smoothly? why why why??? plus next wk I got school stuff for 4 days! won't be around to do anything! that sucks! totally!... argghhhhhhhhhh!!! ...too bad I can't post some things on the net...well, hack, back to searching and searching.........sian, I'm tired of this mann...so tired.. when will all this end? the pressure and stress is killing me...
/3:56 PM