<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/21378478?origin\x3dhttp://waveyourhand.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, June 01, 2006


I've no mood to blog now, but I'll still blog...woke up, blogged abt yesterday:) then went off to school to collect interim report for the first semester. meet charlene at kembangan, went to school together, waited in the hall..I already had a bad feeling abt my grades... ... saw my results, didn't do well..I still went to plaza sing wid zhenling and qiqi to eat lunch..but went to get bubble tea first, together wid grace,zhenling,qiqi..chloe went to buy slurpee.. anyway, walked ard plaza sing for a while then decided to go home.. that's my day..pretty boring huh?
now, talking abt my terrible results, actually I did ok, BUT the ppl in rgs are like so super smart and all got so high, probably I'm dumb or wad... so now my grades feel like so low and lousy..and I'm .......depressed? I'm.......sad? am I in the right school? ...now it's raining SUPER heavily, just nice, goes with my emotions... I wanna scream it all out, I want to cry it all out... do I have to change myself and become 24-hr study kind like most of them in order to get the grades that's considered good? ..................................................... ...............................................................
.................................................... ....................................................... ..................................................
I feel so stupid................. .................. ..................... ..................... ......................now I'm alone at home...no one's ard... ... ...no one would know if I cried huh?


/3:07 PM



Profile

rach
RGS
6H`05
103`06 203`07 306`08
45th batch`09
OSL'08
FCBC youthnet
08/04/1993


say it


cbox
shoutbox




held together

adel
alicia
angela
charlene
cheowying
chloe
claudia heng
claudia ong
cy
danae
desiree
eenette
grace
hanjie
huiqing
joy
jason lum
jean
jerald
jianxin
jing kai
jovina
juan
kahhow
kelly
lester
lydia
peixin
priya
rachel ang
renci
sarah
sergin
shaobing
theresa
tricia
varsha
vivian
weiyi+mich
yi xin
ysabel
yuxi
yvonne
zhenling
zhiyang
6H'05
103`06
cellgrp
JR tribe


credits

designer: YIHUI