Thursday, May 04, 2006
Tired.. so tired lor.. had 3 tests today...had maths lesson in e morning..boring.. recess wasn't really nice.. getting nervous for piano practical..aiyo..before practical..my hands were freezing I dunno why..-.- then came my turn...arghhh.. so angry lar.. I tripped on the keys..saddening..class got so many pro ppl,diplomates..sigh...finally came lunch..a frantic one...>.< rushing back to revise for eng compo..couldn't do much revision anyway.. arghhh.. then my correction tape broke when I juz started writing the compo..second para only.. so angry lar...compo was in a mess.. straight after that, had chinese exam..no rest time wan lar.. brain so tired liaoz...wrote frantically cause of time... the words so profound..some I dont understand.. compre was okay lar.. write and write until hand pain... not much time to do checking but at least I finished the paper... reach home only at 5 plus.. didn't do hmwk... dont know wad I was doing.. then skipped dinner... no appetite.. now studying for chem.. dont understand wad I'm revising.. sigh.. but I dont intend to flunk my chem.. -_-.. wanna sleep liao.. but need to study.. sigh..
/9:43 PM