Saturday, May 06, 2006
Juz came home..so late.. haha.. anyway, this morning played piano and did a little homework, rest of the time I was using the com.. so slack.. aiya, afternoon went for music lesson as usual.. mmmm... evening went out wid pa,ma,bros and sis' to celebrate ruth's birthday... got fooled by Lydia and Jianxin.,guess I was juz too tired to concentrate.. -_- ... anyway, we had pizza for dinner..but I was kinda full..thirsty instead.. went 7-eleven to buy drink wid Lydia.. fighting wid her over who's treating.. I wanted to treat,she wanted to treat.. but in e end.. the cashier took her money first.. sigh... but thanks Lydia..someday it shall b my turn... :) first charlene went off,then ruth and johnathan went off to catch a movie...soon lester left too...he and Jiajun hugged before he left.. they wanted to take photo.. they look like lovers in there.. lol.. after lester left.. jiajun started singing a sick song he had created including actions..initially for lester..cause his name was in there..then Jiajun said it can apply to whoever...so wadeva .. got it recorded down anyway.. so funny lor, we all laughing away.. bros and sis' if ya want e video I can send ya... then went home.. felt so relax when wid them.. this wk so tiring lor.. haven't really been eating and sleeping well.. de-stressing at e moment.. :)
/10:31 PM