<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/21378478?origin\x3dhttp://waveyourhand.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, May 28, 2006


I'm tired... went out at 11am today, met jianxin on the way to hall 9.. met e rest there, then they started praticing for e choir thing, so sad I had Mep concert on thurs night so I missed e rehearsal but nvm, mep concert was quite fun, esp being e receptionist..lol..yupp, so they practice and the song 'I walk by faith' there was one action that the way jiajun, ah yao they all did it so funnily and weirdly, *laughs* .. becky helped lydia put on the make-up,and made it look like she had a blue-black, got punched in e eye.. but can't blame her, all of us are not experience in putting make-up..poor lydia..lol.. threasa came late, whoa she was panting and panting..ran all e way here..they went off to gather wid e rest and go back stage, leaving me,jinxin,becky,marcus and dylon behind -.- .. so we were 'kiasu' went to wait outside early since we had nothing to do.. yupp.. I love e worship, rocks!!! during sermon, wasn't really listening but got e main idea..dylon and marcus were falling asleep, guess they are so stressed and tired after a semester.. jianxin too.. he rested his head on my shoulder, whoa so heavy.. no wonder he so smart lor, alot of information crammed inside..lol .. don't blame ya.. after that we had processing altogether then went to eat something, we were hungry :) lol .. and while throwing e plastic away, I ACCIDENTALLY dropped my 50 cent coin into the dusbin..grrrr!!! see how blur I was, nice zhiyang gor offered to help me get it out, but the dusbin so dirty and deep, so I told him nvm.. my poor 50 cent coin..but who cares.. went home wid danae later while the rest went to the food fair to sample the food there until they're full .. did you guys really do that in e end?.. I hope not.. embarassing you know... lol!!! was talking on msn wid kahhow, he said that zhenling bu shuang cause she missed e gathering yesterday..lol... too bad gal!.. try again next time :)


/7:53 PM



Profile

rach
RGS
6H`05
103`06 203`07 306`08
45th batch`09
OSL'08
FCBC youthnet
08/04/1993


say it


cbox
shoutbox




held together

adel
alicia
angela
charlene
cheowying
chloe
claudia heng
claudia ong
cy
danae
desiree
eenette
grace
hanjie
huiqing
joy
jason lum
jean
jerald
jianxin
jing kai
jovina
juan
kahhow
kelly
lester
lydia
peixin
priya
rachel ang
renci
sarah
sergin
shaobing
theresa
tricia
varsha
vivian
weiyi+mich
yi xin
ysabel
yuxi
yvonne
zhenling
zhiyang
6H'05
103`06
cellgrp
JR tribe


credits

designer: YIHUI